Where? Our Miss Tea shop - 520 Main Street, Beacon, NY
When? August 26, 2021 from 6:00 - 7:30 PM
What? Join us for an introduction to local medicinal plants + tea sipping!
Join us and get to know the local, native plants growing all around us here in the Hudson Valley. Learn their medicinal properties and how to use them, while sipping delicious herbal teas.
Miss Tea strongly believes in the power of herbs, and especially of the wild native plants that grow around us all the time. Local plants have their own magic, and nourishing our body with the herbs that are local to us, is just like having local food.
Who are we? Miss Tea is a women-owned company committed to sharing our lifelong interest in the power of teas and herbs, directly sourcing and handcrafting tea blends and plant-based products, and advocating for a lifestyle that nourishes the body + soul.
Our host- Torin Murphy, or as we call him- Mister Tea, is a certified herbalist and a lovely new addition to our joyful team. Torin's favorite place is the forest, where he connects to nature, harvests and creates purely natural medicine.
- A short introduction to herbalism.
- Freshly picked local plants from our Beacon forest.
- Insight into the health benefits and uses of these local plants.
- A space to indulge in rich conversations and inquire about any questions you may have.
- Sip different Miss Tea herbal blends.
- Each participant will be able to purchase any of our products at an exclusive discount.
Please note: Space is limited due to covid, so don’t wait to register!
If you have any other questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org