Where? Our tea shop located along the Main Street of Beacon, NY
When? June 17, 2021 from 6:00 - 7:30 PM
What? Join us for a lovely tea-vning together!
Enjoy tasting 5 of our organic artisan loose leaf teas along with locally sourced, handmade, bite-sized food pairings.
Our teas + treats will be centered around a health-conscious diet consisting of raw, vegan, nutritious sweets & savories. We are eager to share an array of caffeine-free herbal blends, provide insight into the health benefits and distinctions of different teas, and cultivate a space to explore each other's personali-teas! :)
Who? Miss Tea is a women-owned company committed to sharing our lifelong interest in the power of teas and herbs, directly sourcing and handcrafting tea blends from all over the world, and advocating for a lifestyle that nourishes the body + soul.
5 handcrafted, organic caffeine-free loose leaf teas and herbal infusions.
- 5 small food pairings: savory or sweet, 100% raw, vegan and organic.
- Insight into the health benefits of the teas.
- A space to indulge in rich conversations and inquire about any questions you may have regarding the world of tea.
- A special gift to take home with you :)
- Each participant will be able to purchase any of our teas/products with an exclusive 10% discount.
Please note: Space is limited as this is an exclusive event, that also respects social distancing, so don’t wait too long to register!
Also, please observe that our treats are dairy-free and may contain nuts. If you have any other questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org