Spring 2022 Tea Tasting
"April Showers Bring May Flowers"
Join us for our 1st 2022 spring event!
Time to shed our winter layers, physically and energetically, and open up to spring--come and taste fresh floral teas while reconnecting with other tea lovers from our communitea :)
When- Wednesday April 13, 2022 6:30 - 8:00 PM
Where- Our Miss Tea shop - 520-A Main Street, Beacon, NY
Tea Line Up:
- Darjeeling, Lapacho and Rose
- White Tea, Spirulina and Calendula
- Blooming Tea--Jasmine
- Hibiscus and Lemongrass Herbal Infusion
- Chamomile, Lavender, Rose Herbal Infusion
- What flavors do flowers add to different teas?
- What are the benefits of different flowers?
- Which flowers pair with which teas?
- Sip different Miss Tea herbal and tea blends.
- Each participant will be able to purchase any of our products at an exclusive discount!
Miss Tea is a women-owned company committed to sharing our lifelong interest in the power of teas and herbs, directly sourcing and handcrafting tea blends and plant-based products, and advocating for a lifestyle that nourishes the body + soul.
Miss Tea devotedly believes in the power of herbs, and especially of the wild native plants that grow around us.
Your host- Nisha Saxena- Growing up in an Indian household, it was her culture that first sparked her passion for tea at a young age. Nisha has had vast encounters with unique teas sourced from around the world and her earnest desire to explore more makes her a serious tea enthusiast. Her lively energy and positive nature always ensure a good time :)
Please note: Space is limited - Register ASAP!
If you have any other questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this is a gift, add the item to your cart, and then go to the cart page for customization.