"April Showers Bring May Flowers"
Join us for our 1st 2022 spring event!
Time to shed our winter layers, physically and energetically, and open up to spring--come and taste fresh floral teas while reconnecting with other tea lovers from our communitea :)
When- Wednesday April 13, 2022 6:30 - 8:00 PM
Where- Our Miss Tea shop - 520-A Main Street, Beacon, NY
Tea Line Up:
- Darjeeling, Lapacho and Rose
- White Tea, Spirulina and Calendula
- Blooming Tea--Jasmine
- Hibiscus and Lemongrass Herbal Infusion
- Chamomile, Lavender, Rose Herbal Infusion
- What flavors do flowers add to different teas?
- What are the benefits of different flowers?
- Which flowers pair with which teas?
- Sip different Miss Tea herbal and tea blends.
- Each participant will be able to purchase any of our products at an exclusive discount!
Miss Tea is a women-owned company committed to sharing our lifelong interest in the power of teas and herbs, directly sourcing and handcrafting tea blends and plant-based products, and advocating for a lifestyle that nourishes the body + soul.
Miss Tea devotedly believes in the power of herbs, and especially of the wild native plants that grow around us.
Your host- Nisha Saxena- Growing up in an Indian household, it was her culture that first sparked her passion for tea at a young age. Nisha has had vast encounters with unique teas sourced from around the world and her earnest desire to explore more makes her a serious tea enthusiast. Her lively energy and positive nature always ensure a good time :)
Please note: Space is limited - Register ASAP!
If you have any other questions, email us at email@example.com