It's summertime - And it is Tea Party Time!
Where? Our tea shop located along the Main Street of Beacon, NY
When? Saturday, June 26, 2021 from 10:30am - 12:00pm
What? Join us for a lovely morning together sipping on iced teas and savoring some tea-lightful finger foods!
Enjoy tasting 5 of our organic artisan loose leaf iced teas along with locally sourced, handmade pastries and tea sandwiches.
Our teas + treats will be centered around a health-conscious diet consisting of vegetarian handmade finger sandwiches and local pastries especially made to complement our teas. We will share an array of teas varying in caffeine levels, provide insight into the health benefits and distinctions of different teas, and cultivate a space to explore each other's personali-teas! :)
Who? Miss Tea is a women-owned company committed to sharing our lifelong interest in the power of teas and herbs, directly sourcing and handcrafting tea blends from all over the world, and advocating for a lifestyle that nourishes the body + soul.
- 5 handcrafted, organic loose leaf ICED teas: black tea, green tea, white tea, and 2 herbal infusions - ranging from more caffeine to no caffeine
- A variety of finger foods: savory and sweet and embracing healthy ingredients to nourish your body, including handmade finger sandwiches and local pastries especially made to complement our teas!
- Insight into the health benefits regarding our specific teas and their respective pairings.
- A space to indulge in rich conversations and inquire about any questions you may have regarding the world of tea!
- A special gift for you to take home :)
- Each participant will be able to purchase any of our teas with an exclusive 10% discount.
Please note: Space is limited as this is an exclusive event, and we respect social distancing, so don’t wait too long to register!
Also, please observe that we will have treats that may contain nuts, as well as some gluten-free options. If you have any other questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org