"You can only be what you are.
And I can only live out what I am"
- Ra Uru Hu
Join us for this free event to learn about what the Human Design system is, and how it can benefit your life.
Human Design is a way to know yourself like never before. Based on your birth data, it reveals your unique design, your own Blueprint. What makes you- you.
Human Design is mystical yet practical. Getting to know your design is the first step into setting your true nature free. It shows you the way to self-acceptance and provides you with your unique toolbox to navigate life.
Discover the key to making decisions and empower yourself to be the ultimate authority in making choices that align with your unique purpose and path.
During our time together expect to:
- Have a glimpse into the fascinating Human Design system
- Learn about the four types according to Human Design, and which type are you.
- Learn about the energetic strategy of each of the types
- What is Inner authority, and what is yours
- How are you designed to make decisions that are correct for you
- Sip delicious tea and meet with like-minded people from our communitea.
When- Tuesday, May 2nd, 2023 7:00 - 8:30 PM
Where- Miss Tea shop - 520-A Main Street, Beacon, NY
About your host- Miss Tea's co-founder Mor, is a Human Design certified analyst and guide. Human Design transformed her life and the lives of people around her, and it is her deepest satisfaction to open this door for others.
Get to know Human Design and her work- IntoHumanDesign.com
About Miss Tea- Miss Tea is a women-owned company committed to sharing our lifelong interest in the power of teas and herbs, directly sourcing and handcrafting tea blends and plant-based products, and advocating for a lifestyle that nourishes the body + soul.
Miss Tea devotedly believes in the power of herbs, and especially of the wild native plants that grow around us.
If you have any other questions about the event, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellations- we understand that things happen, and plans can change, and want to honor that. We also want to honor other people who would like to attend, the space, and the preparation of your host. This is a free event, and space is limited, if you need to cancel please contact us 72 hours prior to the event, so other people can join.