Jun 07 2019
Each year the effects of teas are getting to be more known and popular, from preventing and fighting diseases to beauty treatments.
We selected three recipes to help your skin look young and glowing. ☺️
Peppermint tea it's naturally antiseptic and antibacterial, making it a perfect herbal remedy to beat the summer heat. Spritz face when you need to cool down or are suffering from a headache.
- Steep a tea bag of peppermint (2 tsp per tea bag) in 1 cup of hot water for 8-10 minutes, covered.
- Remove bag and pour peppermint tea infusion into a dark glass spray bottle. Let it cool.
- Keep refrigerated to extend its freshness.
Cool off in hot weather with peppermint face spritz.
Green Tea to Reduce Skin Oil:
Green tea works well with reducing inflammation, removing bacteria and excess oil, and also inhibit UV damage, because of the oxidants.
- Steep a tea bag of Green tea (2 tsp per tea bag) in 1 cup of hot water (180 degrees) for 8 minutes, covered.
- Remove tea bag and pour water into a spray bottle or glass bottle with lid and add 1 cup of witch hazel or aloe vera juice on the mix.
Use daily with a cotton pad after cleansing.
Black Tea for Regeneration and Anti-aging:
Black tea contains tannins that help to tone the skin, accelerate skin cell regeneration, and protect from free radicals that cause premature aging.
Open a tea bag (2 tsp per tea bag) and add 2 tablespoons of honey on the leaf tea.
- Gently exfoliate the face with the mixture and leave on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse well and follow with a moisturizer or plain coconut oil.
You can also try to steep a pot of black tea and pour the infusion directly into your bathwater.
Try it and comment in here how do you feel. 😘
← Older Posts
Newer Posts →